Hematology Analyzer Reagent for DIRUI BCC-3000B with barcode
Diluent Rinse Lyse
To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC
differentiation, hemoglobin determination on DIRUI BC-3000B
Hematology Analyzers. This product is for In Vitro Diagnostic Use only.This product is
for In Vitro Diagnostic Use only.This product is for In Vitro
Diagnostic Use only.
1. Re-calibration is recommended when changing the origin of the
2. It is not recommended using different brands of solutions
together on one unit of analyzer.
3. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
4. Skin contact: Flush with plenty of water.
5. Eyes contact: Flush with plenty of water. Obtain immediate
6. This kit is for professionals and in vitro diagnostic use only.
7. Never put distilled water on the analyzer (except clean for
shipping menu), otherwise the pneumatic unit can be damaged
1. Store the product at 2-35℃ in a dust free place with good
ventilation. Temperature outside the range may damage the product.
2. The open vial life of the product is 60 days. Unused reagents
should be discarded after 60 days. Do not mix residual with a new
A. How about our after-sales service?
1. For international customers, the agent is responsible for
2. For direct selling customers, it can provide free after-sales
service (excluding spare parts fee), and make the first reply on
the day of customer feedback.
3. For non-direct customers, the agent is responsible for providing
after-sales service, and our company can provide telephone
technical assistance.Under special circumstances, our company can
also offer engineers to assist, and the fee depend on specific
B. Does the instrument need to use products for calibration and
Calibration products are required in the following situations:
1. New instrument
2. After a major maintenance
3.The results of the quality control are not controllable.
4. The manufacturer recommends that the instrument be tested every
six months or three months to ensure the accuracy of the
Quality control needs to be done once or twice a day.
|Dirui BCC-3600 BCC-3000B ( with barcode )|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|